Friday, September 4, 2009

Book: A Rogue of My Own by Johanna Lindsey


This romance novel "A Rogue of My Own was disappointing. I expected more romance and intrigue with this period. Characters: Lady Rebecca Marshal who goes off to court as a maid of honor and the charming marquis, Rupert St. John. Lord Rupert is supposed to be involved in spy mastering and intrigue but the book really doesn't offer much of this intrigue to interest me. However, he does seduced Rebecca who is forced to marry him . However, they are at odds with each other and sparks do fly. Only lovers of romantic novels will probably read the book. I have read several of Johanna Lindsey's books and found this one to lack substance.

Grade: C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave the last four digits of your library card number and your initials.

Make sure you log out of your google account if you don't want people seeing links to you!